Sunday 14 October 2007

Pawsitive Sensations Official Opening

What a busy day the 13th of October was! Mummy brought me over to the store and before I could say "food!" my grandparents appeared and I got to know more of Mummy's uncles and cousins and friends.

Soon after that more friends appeared. I sniffed some of them before. They were Mummy's friends from long time ago school years. I smelled one that had doggie scents. Hmm...sniff sniff. Mummy got so many hugs and pressies! I got loads of free walks by different people and in my excitement, I crapped twice on the road outside! =P Oops...teehee.

Then a whole bunch of corgis suddenly appeared before me! Barn2 came and he was nice to me. =) Maybe someday we really will play together eh? Dexter came too! We had so much fun rolling around on the ground. Wow, just like the good 'ol days eh?

Soon after that Cody appeared too! Wowie. Daddy hadn't seen him in a while so Daddy didn't recognise him cos Cody's grown to almost full size now that he is 8 months old. =) We were all hoping he wouldn't gas us this time around...



See how Dexter's Mum is holding him back so he can charge up his power before pouncing on us? Cheating one. Haha!!!! Boy we had a blast!



And here's us with owners all posing. This is the proper posed picture.



Then there's the candid one. (From L-to-R): Dexter's hungry...Mmm... Benny simply bochup. Sick of posing for so long. Cody's eagerly waiting to play again. Barn2 is giving the Darth Vader evil eye to Benny. Bwahahaha! Owners are totally unaware. Typical.



It truly was a fun day and I was so tired out by the time I got home. Zzz... Thanks to all the uncles and aunties that gave me hugs! =) Thanks to all the friends who gave Mummy's store more pressies for decoration and use. We love you all! *slobbers and licks to everyone!*

Hope to have another great day just like this one real soon! Wee!!!!

4 comments:

Sam Tsang said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Where is it? Come join other corgis at MyCorgi.com

Ume said...

Congrats to your Mummy on the official opening of Pawsitive Sensations!!!

Barn2 looked so handsome in the 1st group pic. *giggles*

Pee.S: i can c dat u r REALLY into the whole schwimming biz, Benny.

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Benny! u put up the evil eye photo! kekeke... Barn Barn really looked like he wanted to murder us.

Kekekeke....

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

I'd be back....to see you Benny....(tomorrow is Wednesday...)....

(Mummy: Barn!you stop intimidating young Benny.....!)

Hee hee....hi Benny....