Sunday 21 October 2007

Benny's Ass

Mummy thinks I have a funny ass. Ass??? I thought that's the animal but it happens to be another name for my behind. What's so funny? Daddy thinks I'm a joker too. I don't get it. So I'm going to post pictures of my ass... you tell me if its funny. Comments will be by my parents of course, since they find it hilarious.

(D: This photo was taken last night! Hot of the presses! Benny's other half of the body seemed non-existant behind the coffee table. Weird doggie!)



(M: Here's Benny's WET ASS.)



(M: This is Benny's YOUNG ASS. He was only about 5 mths old!)



(M: The FLAT ASS. Looks like road kill! Haha...!!!)



(M: The usual HAPPY ASS.)



(M: Another common sighting in the house...the SLEEPY ASS)



(We hope to get more ass shots soon... =P)

1 comment:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Hee hee...Benny- check this out...! "2 uses for Benny's tail". Just sent email to your mom.....