Sunday, 6 October 2013

I'm not ignored. Just busy. ;)

Wowie. Talk about a lack of blog posts. Little brother Adam is draining mommy's energy and time but that's also cos she is doing her utmost to keep me happy as well. I go on at least 2 walks with her and Adam every day and 1 walk at night with daddy. We also play plenty of fetch together. Adam loves to watch me run to and fro. I am hoping for the day he will be able to stand and throw a toy for me!!!!

In the mean time I am keeping Adam clean. :D 



6 comments:

Shaye walsh said...

Hi! I wanted to ask a question I had about your dog. If you just email me that would be great!
–Shaye
shayewalsh1@gmail.com

Home Utility said...

Wow, cute and awesome stills. Thanks for posting it in your blog.

Buy Laundry Bag Online | Buy Laundry Products Online

المثالية المتخصصة said...

شركة تنظيف بالرياض

المثالية المتخصصة said...



شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل

المثالية المتخصصة said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف

Cleaning services said...


نحن كشركة متميزة فى أعمال التنظيف سوف نساعك فى الحصول على أفضل خدمات التنظيف البيوت والمنازل فى أقل وقت وبدون مجهود وبجودة فائقه لم تحصلى عليها من قبل وسوف
تستعيدى جمال منزلك المبهر والمميز وتحولى منزلك مهما كان حجمه أو شكله أو جنة فقط باعتماد شركتنا على مجموعه من الامور البسيطة والدقيقة شركات تنظيف المنازل  التى لن تكلفك أبدا وفى النهاية سوف ترى الخدمة وتحكمى بنفسك ؛ فقط تعاملى معنا وأنتى الرابحة فى النهاية.
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض افضل شرك ةتنظيف مجالس بالرياض