Monday 21 May 2007

Rescue Rangers



Last weekend is like the bestest I ever had. Mummy and daddy took me to this place where they were trying to recruit (what I like to call) "rescue rangers", there were so many doggies around! There is this man in uniform that talks all the time and when he does everyone listens, even us doggies!



But finally after all that talking I got to go off leash and play around on this big roof. I met soooo many friends , we must have played for an hour!



The recruiter came over and gave me a personality test, I don't know if I passed or not. But I didn't care, I just wanted to play...



We had a discussion after we were all played out and figured we all want to be a rescue dog so we can play like this more often! Let's meet up to play again!!!

p.s. If you want to see ALL the photos that my Daddy took...go here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you train Benny to be so sociable and well behaved? Did he go to obedience school?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Benny.
Sure you had a very fun day meeting all those doggies and playing with them.
Have a nice day

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benny, obedience? Hahaha!! No, he's a naturally total non-aggressive hound. Pure fun and games only. No growling unless its to protect us. =)

Why I'm laughing is that Benny needs alot of distraction proofing. He knows commands but the moment strangers and other dogs are around he just wants to play.

And play he did!!!! =) Wish everyone was there!