Sunday, 27 May 2007

My Beloved Tennis Ball

I love tennis balls. I love gnawing on them...I love fetching them when people throw them. Mummy's been telling me that the tennis ball is a fetch toy, not a chew toy. I really do'nt understand why not?

You see, the tennis balls have this fantastic rubbery kinda chewable texture and the furry green surface is just awesome when it comes to soaking up my saliva. Yah... I fetch the tennis ball 90% of the time. The rest of the 10% I tend to chew on it.

So what happened yesterday morning was that Mummy threw the ball and I fetched. It was fun!!! Then she let me gnaw on it..and i think she forgot what I was doing cos only 1 hour later did she stand up, look at me and I followed her as per normal. But this time, I was showing off my art work.



What do you think? Look at the pic on the right; can you see small black flecks on my bed? Those are the bits I chewed up.



Here's where mummy made me pose in with my prize just out of my reach.



And here again, you can see me in the background waiting for my prize. But I never got it in the end, I think mummy is going to get me a new tennis ball!

Wee!!!! The ball gets 5 out of 5 as a toy! Great fun, great exercise and reasonably durable.

4 comments:

Luckie the Dachie said...

Hey Benny,
I like your reviews!!! :) I must get Mom to get me a tennis ball to play..haven't had a chance yet though.
I dunno what lens Dad is using..he has many and he keeps them in a box (like fridge - Luckie's Mom : It's a dry box la). It's a Olympus SLR camera. Dad is a photo fanatic and likes to snap and snap all sort of things!!
PS : Can I link you up to my bloggie?

Joey said...

GOod work, Benny! Keep it up!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Benny.
Sure you did a good work with your ball. The best part is that you will get a new one to chew it!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Benny said...

Hi Lucky!

Cool...let me know how the tennis ball goes for u eh?

Yah, please link! =) I will get Mummy to get around to putting up another set of dog blog links here too.

Hi Joey...yah, I heard that you go nuts over certain specific balls. I'm learning from you. Lets meet again and play!

Hi Lorenza!!! thanks! Yep. I got a new one and tried to chew on it but everytime that happens, Mummy takes it away from me and puts it under the tv console just out of my reach. WAH!!!!