Monday 16 April 2007

BBBB's on Treats!

I love eating. Which dog doesn't? Haha...but cos I'm a CORGI, its even worse. We can eat ourselves silly and still ask for more. That's why Mummy is very strict about my feedings. She makes sure I'm not fat. And because my coat isn't very thick, which is good cos the weather here is hot, I look like a slim corgi.

A slim corgi??? Egads! haha. But I still love food and I try my best to beg for it, usually to no avail. Sometimes, Mummy and Daddy are kind and they give me bits of pear and raw carrots. I love it!

Oops, pardon me. I digress. Today, I'm going to talk about these lusciously green treats called Bone-A-Mints. They are Wheat Free and they are supposed to give me "A Cool, Minty-Fresh Breath".

Mummy bought the minis for me and I can't help but wish they were bigger. Can you see my facial expression? Its like say...YUMMY...but THAT'S ALL???

Anyway, they do give me good breath and I eat them quite neatly. No messy bits all over the place like some of th other greenies.

For a quick fresh breath greenie that is a no mess, this is awesome pawsome. The smell of my breath isn't over poweringly minty. Its a mild toothpaste smell. My mum approves.

And so I give it a rating of 4 paws out of 5.

No comments: