Sunday 22 April 2007

BBBB's on Bones - Part 4

Galileo..... have you seen those alien looking bones from Nylabone? My daddy bought me one from USA around Christmas last year. Its cheaper than buying it here in Singapore.

This big assed bone was dense and rock solid. When I first got it, I went all ballistic running around the house with Galileo in my mouth, flinging and throwing it on the ground....ha! You should have seen my parents faces when they saw me do that. It sounded like rock pounding on rock! I was having a blast. Of course, the amount of noise I was making meant that I had to keep it quiet so after a few quick "shh!" from Mummy, I leant to play with it quietly and gnaw on it.

There are 3 knobbly ends to this thing. With my small mouth (*wink*) I targeted the smaller knobs and here's what it looks like at present. =)



Mummy loves it cos its the most durable bone. Although the initial cost is higher, it has lasted so much longer than the other bones...so I give this a 4.5 paws out of 5! Wee!!!

No comments: