Friday 27 June 2008

Zeus - my Samoyed wrestling buddy

I like Zeus. He is nice and fluffy and white. He is tall and huge and has long legs that he uses to swat me with. He tolerates a good ear pulling and will play tug-of-war with me. I like Zeus!

I can fit under him with no problem at all. He's quite a good shelther in the time of storm.



He learnt my ear yanking technique real fast. See how he practically mastered it?




Notice how Zeus has 5 legs! Yeps, one of them is mine and I've magically tucked myself away from sight. Zeus' fluffiness helped of cos. =P



Here's a video of us having a good wrestle. We play nice don't you think?



Ok, at the end of the day, I needed a better vantage point so I'm on the chair and Zeus and I are good friends just having a chat.





Hope to see Zeus again real soon! (Zeus is a patient at Pawsitive Sensations and he's hip dysplasia problem has improved quite nicely. He even plays standing on his hindlegs now! We hope that he's prognosis will be that no surgery is required. All the best Zeus!)

No comments: