Friday 4 April 2008

My Pawty!!! (Part 3)

This is the third and final installment about my 2nd barkday. This is about all the lovely pressies I got from all the most wonderful and dog loving and Benny loving humans. =D I know I'm quite pampered and Mummy is doing her best to not spoil me. I'm still a good boy. Teehee. =P

Here are all the pressies I got from Mummy & Daddy, just to recap:



Here are the pressies I got on the day of my pawty:






These are from Luke and his parents...so nicely packaged and inside there are meatballs and meatloaf! =D



These are from Paw, Baby, Harmony and their mummys! Dehydrated, all natural treats! Meat and salmon. Yum!



These are from Hammer and his parents. Tug-o-war toy, ball, treats and food rolls! Woo hoo!



These are from Sasha and her nice parents. There's a backpack thingy so that Mummy has no excuse to let me bring treats around. And some toys too!



The mysterious brown packages are from Monty, Jazze and their nice generous mum. Inside I found a doggy bed! (How did she know that my blue bed is gone? Whoa...) Treats! and a Kong toy!



I got more pressies along the way. The spare ribs on the left are from Ode and his mummy. The Zuke lamb treats energy bar thingy on the right is from Lavander and her mummy!



This funny looking octopus toy is from Barn2, Marky, Clare and their pumpkin-peanut butter ice making mummy. =)
Oh and I got more fish jerky! I love this stuff. Mummy can't stand the way I just drool when I smell the fish. treats. =P The new pack is from nice uncle Andrew and his gf. I got more meatballs from them too!



Uncle Josiah gave me a piece of dehydrated pig's ear too! I finished in about 18 mins. It took longer than expected cos Mummy kept interrupting me. Bah.



I'm truly grateful for all the love I got. I thank God for all the love you are showering upon me. You guys are just awesome pawsome!!! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Sooo many treats to eat....

Watch the weight Benny Skywalker...or I might be able to catch you sometime...hee hee.