Wednesday 28 February 2007

BBBB's on Bones

This is the first blog entry on the bones that I LOVE to chew on. They all get destroyed eventually, its a matter of how long they last and which ones I prefer. I will occasionally put entries in to show you the progress of destruction and this will help you and your parents decide which bones are best for you.

The edible bones, mainly rawhide, really don't last long. I love them like crazy though...they are almost as luring as treats themselves. Mummy first gave me one of those tiny 4 inch long rawhide bones. Those disappeared within the hour.

Then I got upgraded. Now I get bones that are about 6 to 7 inches long. They used to survive 4 hours and sometimes even over night, but I've managed to figure out the technique of destroying them now within a time span of 3 hours. It does depend on my mood, so a couple times I'd gnaw off one knobby end and leave the other one intact and untouched.

(Note from Mummy: I give him those occasionally for variety. They are not cost effective though. I'll let Benny tell you about the most cost effective one so far in his next few BBBB's on Bones entry.)

These get a Benny rating of 3.5 paws out of 5.

No comments: