Sunday 4 May 2008

More about Dopey!

More about Dopey...I think i'll make him my little brother. =D He keeps bugging me to play with him. Mummy tells me I was just like that when I was a pup. Guess that's a good thing eh? Teehee.



Here's pictures of Dopey sitting close to me throughout the day. We sit together, we lie down together, we snooze together. Just like brothers! Cool huh!







Today ah gong Monty was around so we took a group photo. Monty's angry at the camera (he doesn't like cameras) but he's patient and just tolerating all the nonsense coming from the crazy humans and Dopey. =P



Hey FOOD! Dopey and I are alert to that, but Monty's too bz being suspicious of the camera. Oh well...



Until next time! =)

1 comment:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

(My Mummy says)
Awwww....sooooo cute!! Loved the photo of the threesome....