Wednesday 14 May 2008

The Longer-bodied, shorter-legged dog

Mummy's been really busy with a project recently and sick. At least that's her excuse for not sitting down and typing out my thoughts. Bah.

Anyway, I recently smelt the scent of another dog on mummy, especially after she returns from her housecalls on saturday. I sniffed and sniffed. The smells were all really low to the ground! I thought i was low...no, this dog, called Odie, is a wire-haired Dachshund!

Its been a long time since I played with a Dachie but hey, sniffing is better than nothing right?

Here's Odie (he's a lucky doggy to be rescued by his current wonderful owners):





He looks like he doesn't have a tail right? WRONG...! Its just that he was wagging it super duper fast cos the humans were tempting him with the sparerib. Here's Odie with a tail upclose and personal:





And here's Odie happily crunching the spare rib he was tempted with...sigh, I WANNA SPARE RIB!!!! *wah!*


Mummy...look into my eyes...you will give me spare ribs...more spare ribs....now....

No comments: