Monday 3 March 2008

My wrestling pal, Ode

Before I start, it is my duty to inform everyone of Pawsitive Sensations' new promo for Mar/Apr: 10% off diarrhoea remedy and constipation relief remedy. The latter I used during my macademia nut ordeal. =P

Ok, back to business. I'd like to take this opportunity to talk about my wrestling pal Ode. I haven't seen him for a while, but here's our most recent encounter with each other.

Here's Ode using his mummy as a cushion. Look at his "vicious" teeth. Haha! Actually his drool is nastier than his bark which is nastier than his bite. =P



This is our boxing stance. Hi--Yah! Grrr.... (note: our baring of teeth is all acting. No corgis were harmed in the making of this blog entry)



Kangaroo boxing stance no. 2. Hug each other and erm...then...uh....growl?




Here's me reaching in for the "kill". Gah! The drool!



Oh no, his angry...better steer clear of the flying drool.



K. Also better let him win - sometimes. =) Safer this way.



Here's the ultimate way to "win". I sit in YOUR MUMMY's lap! And she's hugging ME. Jealous? =P



Oh wait...i smell peanut butter-pumpkin-yoghurt treat. Distracted! Arrgh...have to give up my throne.





Hey Aunty L...where is it? Where are you hiding it? *sniff*



Ah well, after the long bout of drool wrestling, we had the treats from Aunty L and then a good snooze. =) See you again Ode! Until the next match...

No comments: