Saturday 29 March 2008

My Barkday Rawhide Bone

Today was another one of those can-see-can-smell-but-cannot-taste it days.

I smelt it. I smelt the delivery of all the nice treats and food from USDB that Mummy got for tomorrow's celebration....I SMELT IT! Arrgh...the torture!

Anyway, this is the biggest, literally, surprise I got yet. Aunty Sharon from USDB sent me a humungous, mega-sized, enormous rawhide bone. Its so big I can't carry it. Mummy calls this thing a caveman club. Seems right. Regardless, it looks delicious. See it for yourself. And Mummy wants me to tell you all that its not an April Fools' joke. =P

Its about 1 metre long! My length!



Ooo...



Ack, I can feel it with my ear!



Oh brother. Sian, i can feel it from my head to my butt! I want to gnaw at it...gimme gimme!



Mummy: Poor Benny, the present previews are beginning to irritate him. Haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha,i luv mu rawhides.mum says im to in luv with it.
check out my blog
Tilly

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Weee I didn't know they make raw hide so big! Anyway I hope you enjoyed ur pawty. Really sorry I couldn't make it. Blame the hoomans! The is new hooman at my place and I am having lotsa fun with her.

Anonymous said...

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS BONE!!!?