Thursday 5 March 2009

Tania the Tenacious

I'd like to introduce everyone to a very vocal and tenacious golden retriever. She's not even 1 year old yet and she already suffers from a rather aweful case of Hip Dysplasia on both hips. I really sympathise with her cos I have a mild case of HD on my left hip.

Tania was very fortunate to have been taken into the arms of a pawsome loving family. Her mummy makes very nice trinklets. You can find it at Trisha's Trove.

Here's Tania's "I'm SO innocent and angelic"face.



This is Tania's more usual happy-go-crazy expression:



Listen to her greeting vocals!



Tania's also obsessed with a few things in the store. One of them is the Bopper (the other is our green doggy bowl):



Hmm...it rolls funny!



I love this video of her!



Until next time folks!

No comments: