Wednesday 11 March 2009

Bully Sticks

What? Bully sticks? Sounds evil. Mummy said that she was going to let me try some bully sticks before i get to America (cos when i'm there, i'll get to eat even more!). Oh, and she also said that we can talk about what the bully stick is made of. =P You go find that out for urself. This is a PG-13 blogsite. Haha!

So anyway, there I was taking a snooze...when suddenly, something fell out of the sky! (ok, so i'm indoors...it fell out of the ceiling then.)



I opened my eyes and whoa! Something edible! (pardon my goofy face. It happens when i'm "waking up".)



Dear Lord, Thank You for sending me this pawsome gift, a bully stick, this day. I shall praise Your Name forever! =)



Here's me drooling and salivating like there's no tomorrow. I've never eaten a bully stick before but the smell is soooooooo good!



Here's a breakdown of my gnawing technique. Try one side first - say the right jaw. Bite!



And bite! Never say die! (mummy: Please notice the little muscular "bump" on benny's cheek. Yes, that's his immensely powerful and well-trained jaw muscles! Hohoho!)



When the right jaw is tired, simply switch over to the left jaw. This is why the Good Lord has given us 2 sides to the mouth. =)



Use PURE BRUTE FORCE! I learnt this from my daddy, whom I miss very much.



SUCCESS!



This new treat thingy took me quite a good while to finish. This is me 5 mins later:



And more still 12 mins later.



Well, I managed to consume the treat in 15 mins or so. I bet I can do faster next time. I wonder when another stick will come my way... =P *wink wink*



An interesting raw hide treat that did leave me kinda tired. I give it 5 out of 5 paws for being earth-friendly, all natural and organic! My favourite so far!

4 comments:

Raising Addie said...

Yummers!!

We LOVE those sticks!

They are sooo very tasty!

You are very beautiful!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Anonymous said...

Good work Benny! Anything that takes you 15mins will take Hammer 1 whole day!

Love,
Hammer and Aunty Evelyn

Grace and Furby said...

Furby wants a bully stick tooo!!!!!

Bully Sticks said...

It is still best to ask vets which chew is best for your pet. It is always best to be sure about your dogs' health.