Tuesday 28 October 2008

Sleeping and dreaming of Mcdonalds

I had a lovely dream a few nights ago. I slept like a baby next to daddy and my dream was almost perfect. Here's me snoozing...my eyes are closed and so are daddy's! (its actually alot darker than in the photo)



Snuggling closer to Daddy...



And I dreamt! I was walking along Bt Timah Road when,



I stumbled across a nice lady eating tons of mcdonalds!



I looked at mummy and gave her my bestest smile!



But mummy is still mummy even though it was my dream. She said NO and then I awoke from my "nightmare".



Phooey. =P

5 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Psst!! Benny....while your Mummy's away...my Mummy can sneak you lots of french fries....Want? Hee hee

Princess Kayla said...

Hi Benny,
i think most hummid beings are the same...cuz my mummy's favourite word is also "NO!" when i look at her while she's eating...hmph...selfish humid beings!

-Kayla
trimeforsighs.blogspot.com

Its ME said...

Drop by my place, Benny, i can share the fruits with you.
You are always welcome.

Beware of hydrogenated fatty acids in fried food though.

real Mummy's love goes deeper in our conscious and sleep...ZZZZZZZZ....(dreaming of durian, soursuap, grapefruits, lime, lemon, .......)

Anonymous said...

i love the pic of the french fries in the background since my mummy is addicted to them and so am i...she feeds them to me every once in a while.miss u at the blog,visit again

Stop Dreaming Start Action said...

Nice dream ... wkwkwkw Eating McD while sleep.