Monday 6 October 2008

Earth Cafe and Hort Park

Last saturday was a bz day for me. I went to work with mummy all day long and after that, we had dinner at Earth Cafe and even went for a walk at the Hort Park (with Uncle G and Aunty C)! Long day eh?

Here's me at Earth Cafe. Obviously, when one is at the eatery, one looks for the kitchen!



Here are the new doggy muffins that they sell! There were 3 delicious types sold there and...



I got to sample the Zuccini and Cheese muffin! YUMMYYYYYY!!! It was just pawsome!



Me a good doggy, feed me!



Wait, what is mummy doing???? IS SHE SHARING MY FOOD?



Ahhhh!!!! Isn't it mine? (weep)



Fortunately, Daddy chose to get me another doggy dish. Daddy is so much nicer to me. (Mummy: I had also shared a bit of the portion with some of the other dogs, but Benny didn't notice. Ha!)



Posing with my dinner. Cheese!



Chomp chomp! Good stuff!



Oh, here's one of the doggies that got some of MY muffin. This one is called Daisy. She's kinda cute for a fluff ball. =)



After a good meal, we drove to Hort Park. It was dark and creepy looking...oooo...



I couldn't pose properly cos i was afraid of ghouls and halloweeny things that might jump out. (Mummy: notice how Benny keeps looking into the distance)





I know I'm a fit doggy. But with short legs, we corgis work twice as hard as most other breeds. So when I saw the long and windy path...I almost fainted.



There were steps too. I decided to "trip" on the step. Then I gave my pawsome loving Daddy the pitiful look...and tahdah!





I got carried on the way back! Wee!!! It was a long, tiring but fun and fulfilling day. Hope to get another one of these days again soon. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Benny! Great Blog! My name is Lauren and I work for a Portland based Advertising Agency that is preparing to release a new DVD set, featuring Cesar Milan. This fresh, new DVD set shows dog owners a variety of Cesar’s key concepts, including how to become a “pack leader”, the importance of calm-assertive energy, and how to establish proper rules, boundaries and limitations for your dog. If you're interested in being one of the first to review this new DVD set and post your thoughts on your blog, I'd love to send you a complimentary DVD promo set. Just shoot me an email if you're interested!
Lauren Lisoski
llisoski@r2cgroup.com