Saturday 8 November 2008

Mummy and Daddy are Home!

Hey everyone,

I know its been quite a while since my last blog update. I blame Mummy. She went away to some other country that has tons of sand and old buildings with some shaped like a triangle thing.

Well, at least she took some pictures of doggies in that country. (Mummy: Uh, the country in question is Egypt btw.) The doggies look so comfy and chilled out! I wonder if they would've played with me? Oh, and I noticed how their ears are flopped over. Isn't it funny?

Eh? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooooh, my herding instincts are kicking in!



This doggy is just sleeping in front of a row of ram statues...zzz...



Just resting on the floor... See the floppy ears?



Baby goat on donkey? Eh?



Here's one just mingling with the crowd!



And here's a mummy doggy roaming a rest stop. She was real nice but a bit shy.



Humph, guess i'll have to work hard on convincing mummy and daddy to bring me WITH them on their next vacation huh!
(Mummy: Benny had a nice vacation of his own staying with his grandparents who showered him with love, attention, food and plenty of walks!)

No comments: