Wednesday 23 January 2008

I'm a DOGTOR!!!

(We interrupt the Christmas Pressies Series for this ultrafantasticus annoucement)

=) Aunty L came today with a non-edible or chewable or playable gift for me. At first, I didn't understand what's the big deal but Mummy explained it to me already. Now I'm all excited and happy!

I'm now a DOGTOR (@ Pawsitive Sensations)! Aunty L gave me a title - "Dr Benny Skywalker". Wah... She's so nice. =) Me a dogtor...yeps, afterall I do a decent ear cleaning job to the many dogs who come through our doors. Teehee!



I've asked Mummy to hang it up whenever I'm at the store. So look for the blue doggy in the window to see if i'm around ok? Come say HI!!! =)





I'm working hard! =P Ok, Mummy is working hard too...*wink*

3 comments:

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Hello Dogtor, I need my ears cleaned!! hahaha.. will see you soon!

Ume said...

keke... dats a cool title, Benny!
May The Force Be With You...

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Wait till you see something else Mummy has for you Benny....hee hee...