Friday 9 March 2007

The Gas-sing Technique

It is a true art and I think dogs should be accredited for being experts at gassing the area around them. If I ever release the air from my tummy, I like to do mine silently. You would never know what hit you until you inhale it through your nostrils and appreciate the full-bodied scent of me.

I think my smell should be bottled and sold.

Anyway, I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine who does more than produce gas. She, a cute little hyper Shih Tzu-Maltese cross, likes to do it with a tune. Yep, Puffy does it with a little extra finesse and her fart sound doesn't warn people who don't know that that's her special fart sound. Its not the human type of "POOT!" or "BRAAAHT--Tat" type of sound. Hers is a melodious high pitched and soft feminine "Peeeeeeeeeeee" sound. I'm not sure about the mechanics of how she manages to pull off the sound with such consistency though I'd put it to the tons of practice she had on my humans.

How do you gas your human? I'd like to know.... ;)

No comments: