Thursday 27 November 2008

Christmas is Coming Soon!

Today Mummy came home in the afternoon and whisked me off to work! I was so happy to see her! I noticed that the store looks different, its so festive and happy looking, like as if there's going to be presents and pawties... =P

See the decor???



Ok, i opened the door to show u a clearer pic.



Me posing with "Merry Christmas" decorations. =D



Me with nice Mr Snowman. Mummy loves this decor that she got a few years back in usa. Sentimental values you know...



Ooo! Pokey and I got stockings! Tons of thanks to Aunty Lorna! (*Hint!!!! Stockings!!!!*) =D



Haha! I can smell the fun and excitement in the air...I love it! *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woof woof, hello benny! my mummy thinks you're very cute and has been wanting to bring me to visit you and your mummy! hopefully she finds some time soon... maybe she'll drop something in your stocking too :)

Kelli said...

Hi Benny! The Christmas decorations look great! I hope you get lots and lots of goodies in your stocking!
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blogspot.com