Sunday 14 September 2008

Roo Boo & Pokey!

Roo and Boo popped by my place again a couple of weekends ago...but this time, for some strange strange reason Coco also showed up at my home! Wah! That Coco...poke poke here, then poke poke there. =P

There's Boo, Roo and the big fluffy poking machine. Hmm, Coco looks kinda large from this angle eh? Like a giant fluffy guinea pig!



There's me, Roo (& mummy's foot) with the head end of the poking machine.



See? See? Here I am, being a good boy and smiling for the camera. She sneaks in and POKE POKE!



One of the rare non-poking moments. I think I'll just call her little Miss Pokey.



At the shop, every body then concussed. I wanted to sleep but Roo was really close to me. He kept moving his position such that his head would be right where mine would be if I wanted to sleep.



Wonder if I can sleep like a Sphinx. =) Peace and quiet..... All the kids (and pokey) are sleeping... Whew!

1 comment:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

I miss Ms Poke- Poke!

(Clare: and I missed Ko Ko Benny!!)