Saturday 10 April 2010

Benny's 4th Barkday (Part 2)

=) Many thanks to everyone who sent me barkday wishes! *love you all!*

Continuing with my story... I spy with my little nose....something tasty-smelling in mummy's bag!



I KNOW its there! Let me at it!



(I got a scolding...)



Arrgh, I can't take it anymore! I know its MINE!
(Benny does crazy launch towards bag. Note the paw.)



Ok, so for that I got thrown off Mummy's lap. But she put me on my bed soon after...
She said "Ok, Benben, give a funny face please!" So here it is:



And magically...as a reward... tah dah! I got treats! Samplers! Of all sorts! Its from a doggie bakery in Los Altos. =)



Look look! There's liver treats, cheese treats, parsley, no wheat, and some others i can't remember and honestly don't care about the names because..... They are all MINE!



Lick! Which one first?



*buggy eyes* Maybe I'll eat you, the square one, first!



*thoughtful* I think maybe...the circle instead?



Oh wait! There's the biggest piece at the end!



But this guy is the closest to me...if i stretch enough, i should be able to...



oops. My plan was found out.
*guilty face*



Finally mummy ends my suffering and i can go for it!



ok, enough with the goofy looks and funny expressions. Mummy asked Gibson's mum to do illustrations of me from the few handsome pictures she has of me. Take a look at the nice pictures of me! Thanks Aunt Kelly! =)



4 comments:

Kelly said...

so glad you like your illustrations, benny :) Looks like you had a fabulous birthday! :)

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

The red background illustration is DEFINITELY BENNY!!! Now all Zoe has to do is to print it on the Pawsitive Sensations van!

Its ME said...

eat all you can, just remember to drink more water ho, benny. Enjoy reading your brkday stories too.

Trishastrove said...

Hey Benny,

Belated Birthday Wishes from us !

You look great, and seem to get more and more handsome with each "Barkday"; especially cute with your "buggy" eyes.

Really looking forward to seeing your Mummy soon, and we'll send a Barkday pressie back with her.

xoxoxo
Tania (& Mummy)