Thursday 17 December 2009

Thanksgiving Roadtrip 2009 - San Diego (Part 2)

Finally! Part 2...(Mummy's been busy. That's her excuse.)

We went to the Pier. Its pretty and big and the weather is pawfect!
Here i'm posing with Daddy in front of a big big boat!



They even had an art piece just for the dogs! Why is there no corgi???



Nice view don't you think?



Whew, just taing a short break in the gorgeous sun of San Diego...



*squint* I think i spy some dogs...and food... (Mummy: Benny gets distracted so easily!)



Oh right. Pose! Big smile!



Look! I even got to spy on this boat that's half underwater! Mummy says its a submarine. Its such a long black thing in the water...looks so scary.



On the other end of the scale, here's a very very pretty old ship. So many lines and ropes!



I wasn't the only dog on the pier. In fact, there were so many dogs! Here's two Maltese-cross dogs that were trying their darnest to say hi to me. Yapyap!



Wow...this dog got it good! He's in the trailer! Wonder why Daddy didn't bring my trailer...=P



Here's a cute terrier.



And let's not forget the chihuahuas!



That afternoon mummy and daddy went to visit the aircraft carrier. No dogs allowed. What a pity. WHen they got home that evening they brought me out again! =D

This time, we went to visit this place called Old Town in San Diego.



Look! A sheriff police station....wow.... (Mummy: we still don't know what Benny was staring at since there's no one in there.)



Artifacts...stuff!



Pretty fountain! I like the decorations and the friendly people there. About 10 people came to say hi to me the whole time i was in Old Town. Nice place!



These 2 girls were really nice too! I forget their names...hope they tell me!



BIG SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Whew, by the end of the day, i was pooped. Literally and figuratively.



Zzzzzzzzzzzz...



The last Part of this Thanksgiving Roadtrip will feature my DOG BEACH FUN!!! =D Until the next entry!

No comments: