Friday 25 December 2009

Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone! Its Christmas Day today here in California and I just wanted to say to all pets and pet loving humans....Happy Holidays!!! =D

Big hugs, flying fur, licks, drool and warm doggy breath to all! =)

Here's me wearing my tuxedo just for u! (Thanks Aunty Lorna for the gift of a formal attire!)
Mummy says I look like a french artiste wanna-be...



So since I'm of Welsh-blood...i shook the hat off and gave my biggest smile!



Like my bow tie?



I lounge well in this outfit don't u think? =P



Have a great day guys! *woof!*

5 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Handsome boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Benny, you look so handsome!

Its ME said...

check out the Latest post benny and friends. it is ddicated to you corgis and families worldwide. healthy new year 2010

Hammerkow said...

Hi Benny,

Evelyn says you look so good in the Tux. I think it's awesome pawsome too!

Miss you lots!
Hammer

Its ME said...

seeing you daily in the month of June 2010, Benny?

http://theinnozablog.blogspot.com/2009/12/canines-and-humans-bloggers.html