Sunday 5 April 2009

Oooo...My Barkday! (part 1)

April Fools day came and went. Mummy managed to resist putting up some crazee prank post. She says we must act like adults cos i turned 3 doggy years old! Which is 21 human years. So i'm officially an adult! =P (yeah right...teehee!)

Here I am at Hammer's place, visiting his parents. He was getting a nice massage done.



See...he's shamelessly kissing mummy. Well, i'll forgive him for that since his mummy got me a barkday pressie! See the yellow package in the back? its mine!



But first, i have to try and squeeze Hammer off his new bed. Arrgh, not enough space!



Instead his mummy asked me to pose. So i did. With my pressie! Look! Look!



Eh? OH!!! Mine is yellow!



I like it! It matches my colour. Thanks aunty E!



Last pose: Me on my bed, and Hammer sort of on his...although he's getting distracted and staring at me. =P



Thank you! I'm a big boy now.... =)

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Benny!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

nicolette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicolette said...

hi zoe! forgot to ask you, where did you buy benny's bed? its so cute, and we're thinking of getting a new bed for puffy, any suggestions?

ps-the comment before was me, i forgot to check the 'email follow up comments' box :P