Saturday 16 August 2008

R & B (Part 1)

No, I'm not into music but R&B is a shortform for Roo & Boo - 2 puppy corgis! Roo is a sable pembroke pup who is about 7 months old. He is the brother to Dopey (if you remember Dopey). Boo is a black and white pembroke pup who is 5 months old. She is a feisty one and she barks very loudly. Roo is more whiney than her! =P

Here's photos of them in my home when they came to visit. =D This is Roo (left side).



This is Boo (right side). These 2 make it hard to take photos cos they can't sit still. Haha!



Arrgh! Upon meeting these 2 pups, they were full of energy and it burst onto me. Roo and Boo keep double teaming on me. Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!







Alrighty kids, time for me to teach you a lesson!



Heh! They run out of stamina...I win! Here they at snoozing at the store.



More to come in the next blog entry where we throw in Coco (just turned 1 year old!) into the foray of the corgi mess! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Those were such cute pictures of you guys playing bitey face! Can't wait to see Coco! *wink*

Scottie