Thursday 17 November 2011

Peppermint Oreo Cookies

Today Mummy went out for about half and hour to do some grocery shopping...
When she came home well...the first thing she saw on the floor was this:


Then she stared at me...


And found this:



Along with this:



I wasn't feeling guilty at first. Nom nom...



Then mummy scolded me. =(


And made me pose with the stuff i tore up. =(


Well, i confess...I ate 18 LIMITED EDITION Peppermint Oreos. Mummy ate 2 last night. She's really upset that I took it off the coffee table.


I admit. I'm guilty. I'm sorry Mummy. I admit I fell into temptation. =(
But you still love me right? =D



(Mummy: Yes, of course I still love the silly boy. Sigh. He is presently looking slightly ill. Duh. Now i have to keep an eye on him.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very high blood sugar !!!!!!!! and all the other ' poisonous ' stuff !!! No wonder you're not feeling well.
But lots of love to u.
Bet Mummy will now keep all food somewhere safe where you can't guzzle when she is not around.
Granmaw.

Karen & Bailey said...

ahh!!!!! did he have the runs?!!?

Benhur said...

heh. heh. No ididn't have the runs...=P But I did continue with some other naughty things. Updated blog entry to follow. Heh.