Thursday 5 August 2010

Where are my posts????

Mummy has been shamelessly drowning in work the past 2 weeks. But is that truly an excuse to not type out my thoughts for me? SERIOUSLY....

Anyway, in the meantime, here's a link to Tania's Blog. She's this cool Golden Retriever back in Singapore that gets her swimming and massage therapy from Pawsitive Sensations (our business). I kinda miss the van. We call it Sky...it has my smiley face on its bonnet.

Well, in the meantime, just to let you folks know, Mummy has a bunch of nicknames for me. Not as many as Gibson though.
  1. BenBen
  2. Poopy
  3. Smelly
  4. Doggers
  5. Froggers
  6. Proggers (mummy's current fav name for me)
  7. Stinky
  8. Handsome
  9. Ugly
  10. Dogbeeto (daddy's current fav name for me)
  11. Frogbeeto
  12. Oi
  13. Mr Prempy
  14. Frempy
  15. Crampy
  16. Dude
  17. Yan3 Tao2 (mandarin for handsome)
  18. Sleeping King
  19. Space Taker
  20. Drool Face
  21. Food Face
  22. SmartyPants
And just for the record...my official name is Benhur !Xobile Setho. Yah, wonder if they remember that.

No comments: