Saturday 21 August 2010

The wandering flower

Hey everyone! Mummy and Daddy came back from Greece recently and that explains why i haven't blogged in a while. The people at the kennel do not have the same abilities as mummy who receives my though shapes very well. Anyway, they (Mummy & Daddy) want to showcase the dogs they saw in Greece but before that post, I want to show you the wandering flower. =)

I'm not too sure what the flower was doing. I was asleep.



Seriously.....Zzzzzzzzzzz.....then my left nostril got itchy...



Something moved to my cheek.





My face stopped tickling but something went up towards my ear. Hmm...



Blasted flower! Stink-eye!



I quickly swatted it down to my paw...



And almost into my mouth. Slurp!



Yah, ok, just joking! I didn't eat the flower. =P



Until next time!

1 comment:

Its ME said...

heard of flower girl, flower boy, now you are the first flower-canine. relax and enjoyng the beauty of God creations. you too.