Tuesday 9 February 2010

I found a Tennis Ball!

Yah hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently found a really nice cool cute coloured tennis ball. I was running around the house and throwing it at Daddy and Mummy trying to get them to see my treasure.

Unfortunately, the first thing I heard from Mummy was "Benny, that's not yours! Yah, see my shocked face?



I mean, why wouldn't it be mine right? Finders keepers right?
Then Daddy said something, "Benny, where did you get that ball?"



Well, I pondered. Its from the yard. I thought the good Lord dropped it from above. Alas, it was not meant to be. Mummy made me hand it over and she rolled it under the fence back to the neighbour's place. Luna, the lab next door, seemed happy. Goodbye sweet multicoloured tennis ball.



Well, I forgive my humans. They did compensate me a new tennis ball!



Cheese! Back to playing fetch!

1 comment:

ocmist said...

I thought that "Finders Keepers" was a major RULE! I guess not, though when it comes from someone else's house. It sure is nice, thought that your people understood your feelings and made up for having to give it back! OC from Corgi Country

Did you read about our big 10 day trip from CA to FL and back in a Big Rig Truck?