Sunday 20 January 2013

Fun London Cab plush toy!


Weeeee! It has been a while since I found a toy I could really grin about! Thanks to Aunty E (Hammer's mom) for the Xmas present! So i got it and was wondering what all the fuss was about. Pose! (said Mommy)



OKAY! I will pose! Blink blink.


Then we started playing fetch! It was SOOOOO much fun i had to do a jiggy with it!


This thing had a squeaker that I just couldn't get enough of...*nom nom*


Nom-Nom...?


Ok, so i learnt you can't really eat it. Its more a fetch toy. After many rounds of fetch i was uber duper super ultra mega happy!


More! More!


Ah. My london cab. I think England must be awesome. =)


Teehee...now i shall keep my cab safely somewhere and nom on it...
(Mommy: he has managed to gnaw 3 seams apart in a few days. Poor taxi.)

No comments: