Tuesday 11 January 2011

Christmas Corgis Update!

Updates on the Corgi pawty and my pressies from Singapore! =D Weee.........!

So here's what happened on Christmas day in Singapore with some of the crazy corgi owners. At Aunty L's home it was held and she filled the tubs with water! And there was FOOOD. Ok, there was more human food this time around (something to do with Mummy and Daddy's presence so I heard), but they still fed us well.

This is one bowl of food from the dog bakery!



Lucky and Asher immediately went swimming. Lucky's legs are so short that she really swims in that tub!



Here's mummy carrying the other puppy, Ariel. I think Ariel and Asher are 6 months old.



This is their papa, Barn2, watching from inside the house.



After a brief bout of swims and water flying everywhere...the food is given out! (*drool*) My pal, Dexter getting fed by his dad.



A relatively full Dexter posing with his mummy.



Aunty A smiling goofily and embarassed cos Mummy was watching her like a hawk to make sure she doesn't over feed. Her corgis, Roo & Boo, are eating from her hands.



And I was there! Well...I was there vicariously through my "brother", Rusty.



Like his UBER fluffy butt? =P



Seriously, doesn't he just like ME????



After the initial feeding, some dogs tried to scavenge. The pups in the middle of picture below do NOT belong to the 2 humans. Roo belongs to them and he is the one corgi walking away!



Lucky's eating face. *nom nom*



Clare's eating face. *chomp chomp*



Ariel sniffing for bits...



R&B (Roo & Boo) trying to look innocent and cute. Amazing how we corgis can become so "sweet" in an instant. hee...



Then presents were being given out! Uncle E, Lucky's dad, is holding the orange box and giving out presents. Uncle S is on the couch and feeling just like Santa!



Group photo! Wowie, I really miss you all back home....*sniff*



Thanks to you all for remembering me! I am so grateful to have so many nice uncle and aunties and corgi pals who love me so much.... *giving thanks to God* Look at the loot that Mummy & Daddy had to bring home!



So many gifts...from everyone! (Thanks to my mummy & daddy, Dexter, Lucky, Clare & Barn, Rusty, Roo& Boo, Hammer, Jazze & Chloe & Timmy, and Puffy's owners!)



I really wanted to open them all on the 12th day of Christmas....but Mummy says i would probably kill myself after eating all the treats and playing with all the toys.



Well, many thanks to everyone's generosity! Come and visit me if you can... *sniff sniff*
And thanks for taking care of Mummy and Daddy while they were back too!

No comments: