Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas Pressies !!! (Part II)

Aunty Sharon from USDB had been telling me that she was going to make nice Christmas treats for me 'cos I'm one of her biggest fans. =) I'm so glad she remembered to make it and that she hasn't forgotten me. I love you Aunty Sharon!!! (and Butter, Brandy, Apple and Teddy...and all the human big sisters and big brothers who took care of me during my brief appearances at the bakery. teehee!)

Anyway, one day, this thing called a muffy cake magically appeared in a paper bag and I smelt it. No mistake about it...I knew it was mine! I heard something said with my name in it! Woohoo!!! (Mummy: Benny gets really excited when he smells food and hears his name. Drool fest!) Here's the cake still in the paper bag.



As ALWAYS, i gotta pose with the pressie. Its hard. I can see it...I can SMELL it...arrgh! Can't look at it.



Mummy kept calling my name and asking me to look at the camera. Its hard... maybe I can hypnotise her into letting me eat the cake...look into my pleading eyes...pleeeaassseee....






Finally! The OK to go at it... =P



The muffy was great! I got one piece at each meal for the next 2 days. Yum.... *slurp*

2 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

Merry belated Christmas Benny !!! Your post make me droooooooool ..........

Anonymous said...

wa lao!! look at that face!